Base Clothing, located at Rembrandtlaan 223. 3362 AG, Sliedrecht, is responsible for the processing of personal data as stated in this privacy statement.
Rembrandtlaan 223 3362 AG, Sliedrecht (no visiting address)
+31 6 22752935
Personal data we process:
Base Clothing processes your personal data by using our services. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address details
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
– Information about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behaviour across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
– Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Base Clothing processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data about you:
– Data of persons under the age of 16. Our website and / or service has no intention to collect information about website visitors under 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
Base Clothing processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and/or advertising leaflet
– To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary in order to be able to carry out our services.
– Inform you about changes to our services and products
– Allow you to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Base Clothing analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products to your preferences.
– Base Clothing also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Based on automated processing, Base Clothing takes decisions on matters that may affect individuals. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (e.g. an employee of Base Clothing) being among them. Base Clothing uses the following computer programs or systems:
MailChimp: See Sharing personal information with third parties.
How long we keep personal information:
Base Clothing will not retain your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Base Clothing will not sell your details to third parties and will only provide them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
If you place an order with us, it is our job to have your package delivered to you.
We use the services of:
– PostNL to carry out the deliveries. It is therefore necessary that we share your name, address and location with PostNL. PostNL will only use this information for the purpose of executing the agreement. In the event that PostNL engages subcontractors, PostNL will also make your details available to these parties.
– Gmail We use the services of Gmail for our regular business e-mail traffic. This party has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent abuse, loss and corruption of your and our data as much as possible. Gmail does not have access to our inbox and we
– Mollie We use the Mollie platform to handle (part of) the payments in our webshop. Mollie processes your name, address and place of residence and your payment details such as your bank account or credit card number. Mollie has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data. Mollie reserves the right to use your data to further improve the service and within this framework (anonymous) data with third parties. All the above guarantees with regard to the protection of your personal data also apply to those parts of Mollie’s services for which they engage third parties. Mollie will not store your data for longer than is permitted by law. Shipping and Logistics Reviews
Cookies, or similar techniques
Base Clothing only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone during your first visit to this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. It also enables us to optimise our website. You can unsubscribe from cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete any information that has previously been stored via your browser’s settings.
Viewing, adjusting or deleting data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organisation that you have mentioned. If you wish to exercise your right to object and/or right to data transferability or if you have any other questions/remarks about the data processing, please send a specific request to firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, please enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Burgerservicenummer (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. Base Clothing will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks. Base Clothing would also like to point out that you have the possibility to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Base Clothing takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized alteration. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or that there are indications of misuse, please contact us at email@example.com.